Friday, April 15, 2011

I'M HAPPY!

LOVE THEM! 

hello uolls ,,sorie da lame ta update,,hihih,,and lately ney,I always update my blog, it must be a sad, but today is not, today I update the blog very happy with them,, April 9 was indeed very happy! we olls make a surprise for AAINAA,,hhihi and then,,hang out with my lovely friend aainaa, nabila, Aina sista,kak anith and abg fifi :), btw thank you to abg Fify for treat we olls Tutti Frutti  heeheheh ... so babe,,see the picture we had taken! :)))

cupcake for aina :)
at aina house :) TERJAH! hihihi
ini dia mastermind yg plan nk terjah2,,hihihi
 abg fifi,nabila,aina,<3
 kami memang gile,,tpi comel kan?,,hihihih
 mwahhh! :*
 love uollsssss <3 <3 <3
 smileeeee :)))
we love each other :))
aina and kak anith,,,so gorgeous :)


I LOVE UOLLSSSS,,,MWAHXX ! :* I WANT UOLLS ALWAYS BESIDE ME!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment